Links, Resources & Downloads
Here you'll find links to industry resources, helpful information and downloads.
Subject to change without notice. Last updated December 14, 2016.
Advisor Cancellation of HIA® Account
1. The Advisor has time to contact their clients prior to leaving HIA® and informing these clients of their intentions
2. Once the Advisor has cancelled their HIA® Account, all Homeowners associated with this account will be locked out of their portals.
3. If a Homeowner attached to this Advisor attempts to log-in to their account, they will be prompted with the following message:
“Your Advisor no longer subscribes to HIA®. For more information, please contact your Advisor @ Email & Phone. Click here for HIA® Frequently Asked Questions”
Homeowners Information for this situation:
1. CMA, Sold and Purchase Price - Frozen
2. Home Details & Floor Plans & RPR - Frozen
3. Photo of Home - Frozen
4. Filing Cabinet - Frozen
5. My Mortgage - Frozen
6. My Insurance - Frozen
7. Budget - Frozen
8. Tax - Frozen
9. Home Maintenance Section - Frozen
10. Wishes & Needs - Frozen
11. More Stuff – Frozen
If a Homeowner would like to access their information after the Advisor has shut down their account, they can do so by contacting HIA® directly.
Advisor Deleting an Active Homeowner Account
Advisor deletes Homeowner. Homeowner attempts to log-in:
"Sorry, your HIA® account cannot be accessed at this time. Please contact email@example.com for assistance."
HIA® will address this issue by seeing what has transpired. If the Advisor accidently deleted the account, HIA® can reconnect the two.
Homeowner Account Transfer/Book of Business Sales Flow
If an Advisor wishes to sell their Book of Business as an HIA® the process is as follows:
1. The Advisor is to inform all clients of their intentions to sell.
2. The Homeowner is given the choice to either:
a. Switch over to the new Advisor as per their current Advisors request or
b. Request a new HIA®
3. The Homeowner cannot stay on the system without being associated to an Advisor
The Homeowner will always have final say/choice in who represents them as an Advisor on the system.
If you do not see a policy that you are curious about, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to address this!
See the HIA™ Academy section for additional downloads.